Thursday, 14. December 2017 - 13:52LeadershipChief innovation officers ‘needed within NHS organisations’Nuffield Trust releases new briefing on innovationFeatured Article: 0
Exclusive UK e-Health Week 2017 app launched
Shauntal Windsor 28.03.17
Registered UK e-Health Week 2017 delegates have access to an exclusive mobile app to help them get the most out of their visit to the show.
The free app enables attendees to plan their visit, network with other app users and get to know our speakers and sponsors.
Key features include:
- full agenda information, enabling delegates to see at-a-glance what’s happening across both days of UK e-Health Week 2017
- personalised programme and ‘favourites’ functionality, which lets users save the sessions, speakers and exhibitors they’re interested in for easy access
- the ability to interact with other registered users through instant messaging
- full profile information of our sponsors and exhibitors
- a detailed floor plan to help attendees find their way around UK e-Health Week 2017
The app is exclusive to registered users. Once downloaded, delegates will be prompted to enter the email address they used to register for UK e-Health Week 2017.
Once signed in, users can browse our sessions, speakers and exhibitors. They can also start to build their personal schedule and favourites, which can be easily accessed by clicking on the profile box in the top right corner of the home page.
Delegates are advised to add more information to their profile page. This will enable better networking with other app users.
We are adding content to the app on a daily basis and updates will be made in real time.
The app can be downloaded in seconds on iPhone, iPad, Android and other internet-enabled mobile phones.